Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Well, I had found some cute little valentine's that I was going to have Eily color on...but I totally forgot to send them out in time (I am still not used to having to send things out so far ahead of time). Ooops! Oh well, I guess we will have to save them for next year! Thank goodness for e- cards! Here are some pictures of Eily opening her valentine treats from her Grammy Robin!





Here is a cute little poem/ song that Eily and I am going to work on today.



I'm A Little Valentine

I'm a little valentine
Red and White
With ribbons and lace
I'm a beautiful sight
I can say, "I Love You"
On Valentine's Day
Just put me in an envelope
And give me away



Pictures and video of Eily's latest swimming lesson will be up soon....this girl is getting good at kicking!

0 comments: