Eilish is a phenomenal big sister. She helps Daddy with everything...from helping plug Cavan's paci back in his mouth when he's crying, to pushing him in his swing (sometimes when it's already running...!), to helping me change his "poops" (which is any diaper anytime...) she is always there to lend a helping hand. All the while the wonder peanut is trying to potty train and is absolutely obsessed with the Pixar movie "Monsters Inc."
Below are some pictures showing what a loving big sister she really is and if you go completely below this entire post, there is a video...I tried to get a video of her pushing the already running swing...but she stopped when I got the camera...





Cavy on the other hand is getting bigger and bigger everyday. His current accomplishments include...rolling from belly to back on the floor (I will post video of this at a later time...when I find what I did with it :-P), Consistently eating 4 ounce formula bottles every 4 hours during the day and a 6 ounce formula bottle before bed for the night, and his latest trick...each of the last three nights the child has slept 8+ hours uninterrupted! Is the boy amazing or what???
Oh...and he smiles, too.


Don't forget the video update just below this one. (In other words...keep scrolling down...you're not done yet!)
We love you all and miss you...
Daddy, Eily and Cavy.


0 comments:
Post a Comment