Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Cavy's Moving on Up!!

Heidey-ho neighbors.

Just a quick update with some more pictures and video to let you know what's going on in good old Cavy and Eily Land. First, the peanut...well...she's almost three, so she's decided to start the transition early. In the last week and a half or so, she's become very forceful, independent and assertive. Not neccesarily in a bad way...most of the time. Comments like, "I don't think so, Daddy!", "Sure, that's great Daddy" and "No, I wanna..." are becoming common place. At the same time she wants to do everything that Cavan does...from sitting in the bouncy seat or the swing, to calling her sippy's "bottles" and wanting a pacifier...crazy kid. For the most part she listens when I tell her that she is to big for those things and moves on with life...

Cavan is moving up in the world. He's still real runny and snoty from his cold, but he wants to be more upright and definatly has the strength for it. So he's getting lots of practice sitting and standing. His new accomplisment is that Daddy dug out Eily's old Exersaucer for him and he's starting to play in it (heavily supported by blankets and such). If the kid learns to control his legs, I wouldn't be surprised if he's sitting up in the next month or so...he's already got so much strength and control...now it's just training his muscles the right way. Anyway, a bunch of pics below showing Cavy's first Exersaucer experience + two videos posted right underneath...don't forget to check them out!!!!

"Look Dad, it's a Cavy!"

Photobucket

Umm dad...my feet don't quite reach

Photobucket

Hi dad...what am I supposed to be doing?

Photobucket

Help me Sis!

Photobucket

Wow...what's that?!?!?

Photobucket

I'm gonna get that hand...

Photobucket

There's that weird thing again...

Photobucket

Remeber, two videos below this...keep going.

0 comments: