The kids are doing wonderfully...as usual. Enjoying the weather...getting out and playing more. For some reason, I don't have a whole lot of pictures of Eily...not sure why, but I will correct that as time goes on. As usual though, she's doing wonderfully....her vocabulary expanding in leaps and bounds. Really starting to put long thought out sentences together now.
Cavan has decided that he's tired of progressing slowly too...so in the last 3 weeks hes:
1) Started to hold his own bottle
2) Learned to sit up on his own...absolutely loves playing on the floor with a bunch of toys arrayed around him.
3) Rolled from back to belly
4) Rolled from belly to back
5) Is desperately trying to crawl. And let me tell you...he's really good at digging his toes in to try and scoot. If he ever learns how to get his legs underneath him...I'm in so much trouble.
...and yes he's only turning 7 months old this week...
Below is a video of the very first time that I set him on the floor and let him play. He lasted about 10 minutes then...now he can go for a good 1/2 hour...45 minutes.
We were all sick...these guys had it the worst though...poor babies.

Cav started to really like the doorway jumper...but I've put it away because he kept catching his arm between it and the wall...

The eternally curious big sister...

He even fell asleep in it the very first time he played in it.

Eily out enjoying the day...

Wow...what am I doing????

Aren't I cool!

Dad...what are you doing???

Remember...video next.


0 comments:
Post a Comment