Saturday, November 8, 2008

Holy Cow!!! He's 1 Already?!?!?!?!

Happy Novemeber all from a rainy, rainy, rainy Washington State. The weather this week has just been hideous...heavy downpours, gusty winds...clouds so heavy and dark that it's pitch black at 4pm...welcome to a Seattle winter! Ick. But, even the icky weather couldn't dampen our week...cause this week, Cavy turned 1!!! Freaky, ehh? I remember when Eilish was born...that first year seemed to take forever! With Cav, I feel like I blinked and missed the whole thing.

Remember when???
Photobucket

...and now!!!
Photobucket

Cav had a great day...he played, got presents, ate dinner, had cake...in fact we had so much fun it tuckered him out and he didn't get through all his presents. We opened the rest of them this morning (which is why I'm not posting this until now). So here come the pictures...there is also a video of him with his cake (Dad didn't make him a practice cake...this was his first experience) after this post...so keep scrolling down!!!

Cavy with his new toy from his Grandma and Grandpa's
Photobucket

"Look Cavy it goes like this..."
Photobucket

New Ride-On Leapfrog toy!!! Two minutes on it and he figured out how to scoot it all over the room!!!
Photobucket

PRESENTS!!!
Photobucket

Dad's contrived attempt to make cupcakes look like a real cake...
Photobucket

Dad's trying to get him to blow out his candle...Cav wants cake!!
Photobucket

Hey where did the rest of it go???
Photobucket

Oh well...I'll get it anyway!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sister likes cake too.
Photobucket

Birthday extended...presents...Day 2.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

prayers4z said...

Happy Birthday little one! Sounds like you had a wonderful day.