Apologies all, for the dearth of updates recently. Things have been crazy here in Washington. Between 3 years worth of snowfall already this winter, record setting floods, difficult flying experiences, a very uncooperative computer, and the economy now affecting what was supposed to be the one safe haven (Pacific Northwest companies have announced job reductions close to 100,000 in the last few weeks...including an upcoming 10,000 from Boeing). It has been difficult to get time to post...add to that, I went cross-country skiing last week and my butt's still to sore to sit comfortably for any period of time and it's just been a mess.
I have tons of stuff to post...Thanksgiving, "The Great Cream Incident", a retrospective on my life since Christy has gone, Christmas...I just have it all stored off my rapidly failing computer right now...I'll dribble bits of it out as I get my computer running again (or kick it to death...one or the other). For now enjoy the two videos from today of Cav and Eily dancing their little hearts out.
Also, I apologize to some of you whom I was supposed to visit while I was back in Michigan...my original flight home got canceled...we ended up almost a week late...and the pure, seething hatred that I developed for Northwest Airlines caused me to forget to bring my address book with me...so for those of you that are unlisted...I had no way of getting a hold of you...I apologize. We (or maybe just the kids) are likely coming back in the summer (or earlier if Boeing decides to RIF me)...so we'll work something out.
Friday, January 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment