One weekend last October, Dad was out of the room for about 10 minutes. Now this isn't all that unusual around here. Dad does have other things to do...but I try and keep my time out of the room as short as possible...especially considering I was dealing with a (at the time) 3 1/2 year old and a soon to be one year old. So I notice that things seem abnormally quiet...and I go out into the living room and boy was I greeted with a sight. My son has pulled himself up on the doorwall and is smearing something white across the glass...now this wasn't even the best part...his hair, neck, face, hands and clothes were also completely white. The kid looked like a ghost!!! At his feet I find a (now empty) tube of Eucerin body cream (the really thick and heavy kind...not the nice thin lotion). Evidently, Christy had kept a tube of that in with the kids diaper creams and such...I didn't know that it was even there.
Anyway, I naturally panicked, the stuff was on his entire face...nose, eyelids, mouth...it was a mess. I through him right into the bathtub and literally scrubbed the kid pink. Came off of everything great...except for his hair. Now...I only have "after" pictures...I was (understandably, I think) more concerend with getting him cleaned up before had...but the pictures below were after washing his hair 6 times...2 with Johnson's baby shampoo and 4 with Dawn dish soap. His hair looked like this for days and it took weeks before it lost the really oily sheen that it had after the color went away...




0 comments:
Post a Comment