Saturday, October 31, 2009

It's Halloween

It's Halloween again, and the kids had a blast. They almost didn't though. It rained today...it rained a lot today. To the point that I wasn't sure that I was trusting enough of my car to drive them out for trick or treat. Luckily, it slowed down and we rushed out the door and headed off to the mall. One of the few that were actually open for trick or treat. A bunch of the malls here decided this year that, and I quote, "Due to the current climate, it seems inadvisable to hold this kind of celebration this year?" WTF??? Kind of weird if you ask me. Anyway...onward.

Eily was really into the whole idea of Halloween this year...she's been thinking about her costume for months and she wanted to be...Princess Aurora (that's Sleeping Beauty to those of you that haven't watched that movie a thousand times in the last year...)...for Cavan, we broke out Eilish's old Nemo costume. It just seemed appropriate that they both wear it.

And now...on with the pics...

Daddy's little Princess...
Photobucket

Photobucket

The Clown (fish)!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Trick or Treating!!! YEAH!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I Love Chocolate!!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Cavy's first Halloween Candy...ever.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Scrappy_Lady said...

Adorable! We've rerun a costume or two around here, too. Some of them are really worth it, as it appears your Nemo is.