Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Jumpin In- Swimming lesson #2

Eily had her second swimming lesson again on Saturday. She had lots of fun despite the fact that she woke up on the wrong side of the crib that morning and was a bit whiney. We did the same activities but there were some new parents and kids that were not there last week so that was fun. I hope this week we do learn some new skills because Eily is ready. Enjoy the pictures and video (please bare with me on the video posting I am still working on figuring it out) :)

Can you tell if there is anything different about Eily in the pictures...she got a haircut! It is kind of hard to tell when it is wet but trust me it is shorter! Her bangs were in her eyes and it was driving her and me crazy (I try to put it up but she of course rips it out). This is her third haircut and so far she has cried everytime althought this time she did much better and just kept on shaking her head and saying "nooooo". It turned out pretty cute but it is a little shorter in the back than I wanted it. Oh well it is out of her eyes, and she seems to like it. Now it is time for me to get mine cut, it hasn't been since August. Eeeeek!





0 comments: