Eily has a new pal... a monkey named Soctates. He is not just any old stuffed monkey, he was hand crocheted by Eily's special internet auntie K! He resembles a sock monkey and sure is cute! Eily thinks he is really neat, and especailly likes his red scarf. He is a pretty lucky monkey, if you ask me. He now takes naps with Eily, goes for rides in her shopping cart or bike, gets drinks from a toy baby bottle and even has dancing lessons! He also gets lots of hugs and kisses too! Here are some adorable pictures of Eily meeting her new pal Socrates for the first time! See if you can tell which picture Eily is signing "monkey".
Awww, I loved making Socrates and I'm so glad he went to such a good home and has such a loving mommy who makes sure he's well fed and has such fun adventures. :)
These pictures are just precious, and I LOVED the video thank-you too.
1 comments:
Awww, I loved making Socrates and I'm so glad he went to such a good home and has such a loving mommy who makes sure he's well fed and has such fun adventures. :)
These pictures are just precious, and I LOVED the video thank-you too.
((((((HUGS)))))
P.S. The blog looks GREAT!!!!!
Post a Comment